As for Mac users, iSquint is a good iPod video converter for Mac. You can play iSquint to convert almost all video formats, including DivX and XviD AVIs, all forms of MPEG video, and many other formats QuickTime and so forth. Also you can put those converted video onto iPod, iPhone and Apple TV.
iSquint is known as its fast conversion speed, easy-to-use interface and totally free. It supports batch processing for multiple files. You can convert video files in batch with iSquint. Moreover, iSquint provides with quality setting, and you can get the quality you want by moving quality bar. Easy enough, right?
- Mac OS X 10.3.9 or higher
- Universal Binary for PowerPC and Intel Macs.
Features of iSquint
- Supports most of video formats DivX/XviD AVIs, all forms of MPEG video, and many other formats QuickTime chokes on are supported.WMV 7/8 files supported. With the Flip4Mac plugin, all WMV files are supported – including WMV9.
- Batch conversion Batch Processing of multiple files. Save in-place, or to a different folder.
- Really easy to use Just drag your files in and click “Convert”, you can begin the converting. You can choose the size of the TV and iPod, set the conversion quality.
- Powerful compatible function On a 1GHz G4 PC, iSquint can convent most videos to the file fits for the iPod screen. It does not need the QuickTime Pro and DivX codec.
- Fast conversion speed Fast convert the most main stream video files to MPEG-4 and H.264 or 3GP, XviD files. It supports batch conversion.
In a word, iSquint is a good choice for Mac users to convert video formats and transfer to iPod.
If you want get more information, you can click here: